Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BOMBAY FOOD = BLEH!!!

Why is the food in bombay so bland?...I come from hyderabad where even the water is spicy and im also a malayali which i like to think of as the best of both worlds as far as food is considered. Dont even get me started on Vada Pavs...they're horrible...i have no idea why millions of people eat that (pardon my french) crap...The most disappointing thing about the food here is the chaat...I have lost my ability to enjoy Pav Bhaji anymore...The chaat here tastes so strange...no spice no flavour at all...I'd rather eat the vada pav in hyderabad it tastes so much better.
Aargh i haven't had a decent meal in ages...The worst of the worst is the biryani...Stop believing you're eating biryani, they're just serving you a plate full of pulao...
How i yearn for some hyderabadi food right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment