Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Its a vicious cycle

The New Year began around 27 days back and if I were to give an account of what I did on each day, the entries would be eerily alike,

  • Skip breakfast
  • Hurry to college
  • Worry over submissions
  • Reach home late
  • Crash on the bed
  • Hate waking up the next day

Not the most ideal life, really! And if you haven’t got this life, u aren’t really missing out on much. This is exactly the life I haven’t imagined for myself and have been tried hard to run away from. I blame it all on education. I spend the hours of my day either at college or doing college work! Can get frustrating, let me tell you. It is kind of ironic to think that for someone who is studying to be journalist, I actually wrote more substantial stuff before I joined the course.

I feel like I’ve lost touch with myself and the only amount of writing I do, these days, is for grades :/ , which reminds that I don’t even have time to complete this post! Time to work on my next submission!



BY SHILPA JOHNSON

No comments:

Post a Comment